Happy National Pizza Day
Do you love pizza? Are you a budding Picasso?
Pizza = art. Fact! Well, ours certainly is. Sourdough made from an 18th century starter, topped with fresh, seasonal ingredients, handmade by our team of passionate pizzaioli.
To celebrate National Pizza Day, we’re bringing art and pizza together to give you the chance to win an incredible money-can’t-buy prize. We are looking for a creative, original piece of artwork that captures the essence of Franco Manca and our quirky personality. There is no right or wrong way to interpret this - if you feel it, we want to see it. Anything goes!
One winner will be selected and their artwork will be displayed in their local Franco Manca restaurant, plus they’ll receive a £250 Franco Manca gift card.
How do I enter?
Send your submission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your artwork attached, as well as a short paragraph (around 100 words) explaining your piece. Please use the subject line ‘Artwork competition – National Pizza Day’.
The deadline for entries is Friday 8th March 2024 at 23:59.
The winner will get their artwork framed and displayed in their local Franco Manca restaurant, PLUS they’ll win a £250 Franco Manca voucher.
Little tip – if you’re in need of inspiration, have a think about these questions to get your creative juices flowing:
- What does Franco Manca mean to you?
- How do you feel when dining in our restaurants?
- What do you love most about Franco Manca?
Your artwork must be submitted as a high-res JPG (minimum 300dpi).
Dimensions must be A3 landscape (420x297mm).
IMPORTANT: DON’T FORGET TO SIGN YOUR ART!
Terms & conditions
- The promoter is Franco Manca 2 UK Limited, 1st Floor, 50-51 Berwick St, London, W1F 8SJ (the “Promoter” or “Franco Manca”).
- The Franco Manca National Pizza Day Artwork Competition (the “Promotion”) is open to all UK residents who are aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 10:00 GMT on Friday 9th February 2024 (“Opening Date”) and ends at 23:59 GMT on Friday 8th March 2024. (“Closing Date”).
- Entry to this competition will be made when the entrant emails their original artwork submission to email@example.com, including a paragraph explaining their piece, and using the subject line ‘Artwork competition – National Pizza Day’.
- The prize is a £250 Franco Manca e-gift card, and the winner will have their artwork framed and displayed in their Franco Manca restaurant of choice (excluding Westfield Stratford and Portrush Northern Ireland) (together the “Prize”).
- The £250 e-gift card will be valid for one year from the date of receipt and will be redeemable at any Franco Manca in England, Scotland and Wales.
- The winner will be selected by a Franco Manca judging panel and will be contacted via email by Friday 29th March 2024.
- If the selected winning entrant does not reply to the Promoter within 7 days of being contacted, the selected winning entrant forfeits the right to the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- The entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all artwork submitted.
- The Promoter may publish and publicise the winner’s name, nearest geographical location (for example: nearest city, town or county) and their entry.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity by the Promoter.
- By entering this competition, each entrant agrees that if they are selected as the winner that they will assign all rights globally for their artwork to the Promoter.
- By entering each entrant agrees to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive license to reproduce the submitted artwork for any purpose in connection with the Promotion including publicity, marketing.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Any images shown in relation to this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions can be subject to change. Any such changes will be made available at https://www.francomanca.co.uk/legals/#terms-conditions.