Your local is
Brighton01273 977 128
Fri - Sat: 12pm - 11pm
Sun: 12pm - 9:30pm
We are open for outdoor dining,
Order & Collect
(via our online service),
takeaway (by calling us to
place an order) and delivery
(via Deliveroo and Uber Eats)
and delivery (via Deliveroo and Uber Eats)
To help with social distancing, our restaurants are operating a Virtual Queue system.
If you’re outside or close to your Franco Manca, you can join the queue by providing us with your name and phone number.
We will then provide you with an estimated waiting time and send you an SMS when your table is nearly ready.Join Queue
British mozzarella, san Marzano tomato D.O.P., spicy greek peppers free range Yorkshire fennel sausage
British mozzarella, organic tomato, caramelised red onions, mixed wild mushrooms and watercress pesto
The manager here Simona Stravato
- Our first Brighton Franco Manca, just north of The Lanes in the North Laine neighbourhood. Enjoy views of the Brighton dome and a pre-theatre spritz.
- We have a new large outdoor dining area to welcome as many customers back as possible. Visit us for sourdough al fresco.
- Vegan and vegetarian options available. View our menu to find out more.
- We do not accept bookings. Please join our virtual queuing system using the link above. You must be within 500m of the pizzeria to access this or scan the QR code when you arrive.
- Due to current government guidelines, we are not currently accepting private hire bookings. To attend in a group of up to 6 please join our virtual queue before visiting us. We will start taking private hire bookings again once government guidelines are updated.
- We have outside seating.
- Disabled access and loo.
- Baby changing facilities available.
- We sell takeaway coffee. Enjoy pure arabica double selection (berry & beans) and flame roasted by the Frasi family in Verona. Ask a member of our team on arrival.
Less than 10 Minutes walk from Brighton station