Your local is
Brighton01273 977 128
Fri & Sat:12pm - 11pm
Sun: 12pm - 9:30pm
We are open for dine in, outdoor dining, Order & Collect (via our online service), takeaway (by calling us to place an order) and delivery (via Deliveroo and Uber Eats)
Organic tomato, buffalo mozzarella, spicy nduja from Spilinga and yellow tomatoes from Vesuvio
Grilled artichokes, red and yellow tomatoes from Vesuvio, British mozzarella and ricotta (little tomato)
The manager here Simona Stravato
- Our first Brighton Franco Manca, just north of The Lanes in the North Laine neighbourhood. Enjoy views of the Brighton dome and a pre-theatre spritz.
- We have a new large outdoor dining area to welcome as many customers back as possible. Visit us for sourdough al fresco.
- Vegan and vegetarian options available. View our menu to find out more.
- We are now taking bookings for tables of 6 or more. Call us to find out more.
- We have outside seating.
- Disabled access and loo.
- Baby changing facilities available.
- We sell takeaway coffee. Enjoy pure arabica double selection (berry & beans) and flame roasted by the Frasi family in Verona. Ask a member of our team on arrival.
Less than 10 Minutes walk from Brighton station