Your local is
Islington020 3026 1180
Sun: 12pm - 9pm
We are open for outdoor dining,
Order & Collect
(via our online service),
takeaway (by calling us to
place an order) and delivery
(via Deliveroo and Uber Eats)
and delivery (via Deliveroo and Uber Eats)
To help with social distancing, our restaurants are operating a Virtual Queue system.
If you’re outside or close to your Franco Manca, you can join the queue by providing us with your name and phone number.
We will then provide you with an estimated waiting time and send you an SMS when your table is nearly ready.Join Queue
No specials added yet, please check back later
The manager here Lorena Sendra Alemany
- One of the first sourdough pizza restaurants in Islington. We are a 5 minute walk from Angel tube station, and just around the corner from the Business Design Centre. Enjoy sourdough overlooking the green, or takeaway to enjoy at Everyman Cinema.
- We do not accept bookings. Please join our virtual queuing system using the link above. You must be within 500m of the pizzeria to access this or scan the QR code when you arrive.
- We have outside seating.
- This site has disabled access, however unfortunately we do not have disabled loo facilities.
- Baby changing facilities available.
- We sell takeaway coffee. Enjoy pure arabica double selection (berry & beans) and flame roasted by the Frasi family in Verona. Ask a member of our team on arrival.
Closest Tube Angel