- Terms and Conditions
- PRIVACY & COOKIES
- GENDER PAY GAP
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 1, 2018
Use of the website
This website is owned and operated by Franco Manca 2 UK Ltd (“we,” “us” or “our“) a company registered in England at 1st Floor, 50-51 Berwick Street, London, W1F 8SJ with registration No.07045067.
By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website.
References to this website in these terms and conditions apply to this website however you access it, including accessing this website through our mobile applications or a version of this website optimised for use on mobile devices.
Any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or subsequent issues should be directed to our Contact Us form (https://francomanca.co.uk/contact-us).
We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice at https://www.francomanca.co.uk/legal#privacy-policy. You can also find information in the Privacy Notice on how to stop receiving marketing information.
Please see our cookies policy to learn more about what cookies we use, their nature, purpose and the related usage of your personal information on the Franco Manca website.
Access to this website is granted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply also to all orders/delivery requests placed by you through this website or in branch.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders/delivery requests. We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; or
- Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to use this website (or any part of it) or you continue to place orders / delivery requests after any such changes.
It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change of the Terms and Conditions then you must immediately stop using this website.
Franco Manca has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, except to the extent required by applicable law or as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, Franco Manca does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any products or services, software or advertisements (together, the “Materials“) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Franco Manca hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the website or the Materials including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses, or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to Franco Manca. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits Franco Manca’s liability for fraud or death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
However, if you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected.
Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of Franco Manca. When any of these links are activated you will leave Franco Manca’ website and Franco Manca has no control over and will not accept responsibility, or liability, for any material or service contained on any website which is not under the control of Franco Manca nor does the existence of such links represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility or liability by Franco Manca for any products or services provided or available on such sites..
Except to the extent required by applicable law or as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, Franco Manca makes no representations, or warranties, in respect of any endeavour by it to review the content of websites to which it provides links or anywhere else in the Service, or any of the Materials and accordingly Franco Manca accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any information, material or other content contained in websites listed on the Service or in any Materials nor warrants nor endorses any advertising of third parties carried on the Service nor through the provision of links to that carried on other websites.
All information or content transmitted by any functionality made available on this website (including any mobile applications or a version of the website optimised for use on mobile devices), including online invitations, e-cards, email or send to a friend functionality are the responsibility of you, the sender. You confirm that by using this service you will not transmit any material which could be considered offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Neither Franco Manca nor corporate group of companies can be held liable either directly or indirectly for the content of any such functionality, nor for any loss nor damage of any kind which you may incur as the result of your use of this service. You hereby agree to indemnify Franco Manca and each member of its group of companies for any such loss which may have occurred.
If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described products. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority, Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Customers will be required to register to use some services available from this website. Franco Manca may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, customers agree to these Terms and Conditions and agree that:
- The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details on the ‘Account Information’ page on the website or by contacting the Franco Manca Team using our Contact Us form (https://test.francomanca.co.uk/contact-us).
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
To comply with licensing and other legislation some products and services on this website are only available to certain categories of customers (such as people aged 18 years and over) (“Restricted Items“). The types of items that fall into the category of Restricted Items include alcohol. We operate the Challenge 25 age verification policy.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the complete checkout button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on this website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- Order acceptance and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place on the food products ordered being ready for collection unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance of the terms and conditions.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is not available from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- A price or product description error is identified.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions.
The contract or any order will be concluded in English. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Franco Manca please write to the Franco Manca Customer Care Team using our Contact Us form (https://francomanca.co.uk/contact-us).
The full Franco Manca Click and Collect Terms and Conditions can be found at https://order.francomanca.co.uk/mobileApi/getPageContent/appType/Francomanca/page/terms/Html/true/
Last updated: October 3, 2018
This offer entitles the customer to a bundle offer of a pizza (No. 1-6) and any soft drink for £6.95. Upgrade to a glass of Tenute Normanno’s Bianco or Rosso wine (175ml), or any No Logo (330ml) for £1.50. Extra toppings and our gluten free base are not included and will incur an additional charge. This bundle is only valid for UNiDAYS verified members and a valid UNiDAYS ID must be shown to redeem. Offer is limited to one bundle per UNiDAYS ID and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is valid all day Sunday – Thursday, nationwide in the UK for dine in or takeaway at any Franco Manca pizzeria until 31st December 2018. Deliveroo and Click & Collect are not included. Subject to availability, cannot be exchanged or transferred, redemption is at the Restaurant Manager’s discretion. Alcoholic drinks are available to over 18s only. Franco Manca operates Challenge 25 and the restaurant manager reserves the right to request ID or proof of age; please drink responsibly. Franco Manca reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Last updated: May 14, 2018
Our gift cards are now available to purchase at all our pizzerias.
If your query is not answered in our FAQs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Where can I buy a Gift Card?
You can buy Franco Manca Gift Cards from all our pizzerias.
2. How do I activate my Gift Card?
This will automatically be activated when you purchase it.
3. How much do Gift Cards cost?
It is up to you how much money you load on to the Gift Card, it can be any value from £10 to £250.
4. When I purchased my Gift Card I was given a receipt, do I need to include this receipt with the Gift Card to tell my recipient how much is on the card?
No, you do not need to include the receipt as this is not needed for redemption, however it’s worth holding onto the receipt yourself in case you need to contact customer care.
5. Can I add more money on to my Gift Card?
Yes you can. Simply head to your local pizzeria to top up.
6. Do I have to spend the full value on my Gift Card all in one go?
No, you may make as many transactions as you like until the value on the card is spent.
7. Can I use my Gift Card for online ordering/ click and collect?
Yes, you can use the gift card. Scratch off the long number on the card and enter the number under the gift card section within your account on the click and collect website.
8. If I don’t have enough money on my Gift Card to cover the whole of my bill can I part pay with the Gift Card?
Yes, you can pay as much as you like from your Gift Card. For example if you have £10 on your Gift Card and your bill is £20 you can pay £5 from the Gift Card and pay the remaining £15 in cash or with a debit or credit card.
Franco Manca Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. This card can be used by the holder as part or full payment directly at any Franco Manca restaurant and for online ordering in the UK mainland only. Not valid on Deliveroo. Please present this card when paying. This card cannot be used to pay tips or gratuities 2. This card cannot be refunded or exchanged in part or as whole for cash or credit. No change will be given, though any balance may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired. 3. Protect this card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen or damaged gifts cards cannot be replaced or accepted. Franco Manca cannot be held liable for balances of credit on any damaged, lost or stolen cards or any unauthorised use of this card. 4. This card will expire 12 months from date of purchase and any balance remaining on expiry will be reduced to nil and forfeited 5. Franco Manca may refuse the sale of alcohol or any other item to a gift card holder at its sole discretion. 6. This gift card can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value of £250. 7. This card is not a credit or debit card. 8. Franco Manca reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this service at any time.
Franco Manca 2 UK Ltd. Registered Address: 1st Floor, 50-51 Berwick Street, London, W1F 8SJ, Registered No.070445067. Any enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Last updated: May 21, 2018
Franco Manca Red Card
Terms & Conditions
You can use your Franco Manca Red Card (the “FM Red Card”) at any participating Franco Manca pizzeria in the UK to earn stamps on Qualifying Purchases to collect towards rewards, as further described in these Terms and Conditions. The Franco Manca Red Card is valid for dine in, takeaway and click and collect. The FM Red Card is not valid for earning or redemption on purchases made on the Deliveroo platform.
1. You can obtain a Franco Manca Red Card free of charge at any participating Franco Manca pizzeria (subject to availability) while stock lasts. Your Franco Manca Red Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Franco Manca. It may only be used as described in these Terms and Conditions in participating Restaurants. It is not a credit card; charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase a Franco Manca pizza or other dishes when ordering on our website.
2. To earn stamps and claim Franco Manca Red Card rewards, you must be aged 16 or over and a resident in the UK. Proof of age may be required before we issue or redeem a loyalty card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
3. Qualifying Purchases – One stamp can be earned when purchasing one pizza or one main salad at full price when dining in, takeaway or using the Franco Manca Click and Collect service. Purchases made on Deliveroo will not count towards a Qualifying Purchase. Certain items including kids menu, Franco Manca gift cards and set menu promotions do not count towards Qualifying Purchases. Limited to one stamp per meal per person. To earn a stamp, a valid Franco Manca Red Card must be presented to your server at the time of payment. If you are unsure whether an item qualifies, please speak to a member of staff.
4. To earn stamps, where there are Qualifying Purchases for multiple diners or groups on the same bill, each diner in the same group may earn one stamp per diner so long as each stamp is issued to separate Franco Manca Red Cards.
5. A maximum of one qualifying stamp can be applied to a single FM Red Card for a qualifying meal.
6. To redeem a reward, the Franco Manca Red Card holder must present a Franco Manca Red Card complete with six stamps earnt from purchasing six Franco Manca pizzas or main salads. The reward redeemed entitles the completed FM Red Card holder to a free pizza or main salad on their seventh visit to a Franco Manca pizzeria when the completed FM Red Card is handed to our staff for redemption. You cannot earn a new stamp for the redemption pizza.
7. A Franco Manca Red Card reward cannot be used for earning or redeeming in conjunction with any other offer.
8. When redeeming a reward pizza, extra toppings are not included and will incur an additional cost. However, swaps may be chosen to exchange toppings for a similar alternative (e.g. a meat topping may be exchanged for an alternative meat topping). The reward pizza can only be redeemed whilst dining in a Franco Manca pizzeria in the UK. The reward is not available via takeaway or Deliveroo. Our pizza is best enjoyed in the pizzeria!
9. The stamps and/or rewards balances collected on your Franco Manca Red Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Franco Manca reserves the right to refuse to accept a Franco Manca Red Card or to limit the use of a Franco Manca Red Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Franco Manca may withdraw or cancel your FM Red Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your FM Red Card.
11. Franco Manca is not responsible for the loss or theft of a Franco Manca Loyalty card.
12. Franco Manca Red cards are only available for use within the United Kingdom.
13. These Terms and Conditions can be subject to change. Any such changes will be made available at www.francomanca.co.uk/loyalty.
Loyalty Card Gift Card Competition
Last updated: May 21, 2018
Franco Manca Red Card £250 Gift Card Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Franco Manca 2 UK Limited, 1st Floor, 50-51 Berwick St, London, W1F 8SJ (the “Promoter” or “Franco Manca”).
- The promotion is ‘win a £250 Gift Card’.
- The Franco Manca Red Card Competition to win a £250 Gift Card (the “Promotion”) is open to all Franco Manca Red Card holders who enter the competition between the opening and closing dates. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- The opening date for this competition is 11:30am on 1st October 2018. The closing date for this competition is 23:59 on 31st January 2019 (“Closing Date”).
- Entries must be made online at www.francomanca.co.uk/loyalty and must include the entrant’s full name, e-mail address, date of birth and Franco Manca Red Card number.
- Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into this Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion.
- Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Promotion; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Promotion.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the Promotion.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The prize winner of the draw will be contacted via the e-mail address provided upon entry by the second working day after the draw. The prize winner will be required to respond within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond, however, these details will be communicated by the Promoter once a reserve winner has been notified. The decision of the Promoter will be final in every situation including any not covered in this document, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The names and the region of residence of the prize winner of this Promotion will be announced on our Social Media channels. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
- The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions can be subject to change. Any such changes will be made available at francomanca.co.uk/loyalty.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by Franco Manca 2 UK Ltd without prior notice.
- There is 1x prize being offered in the draw. The prize is a £250 Franco Manca Gift Card which can be redeemed at any of our pizzerias in the UK. The Gift Card can be used in store only. There is no other reward (financial or otherwise). There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non transferable.
- The Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Debenhams Doddle offer
Last updated: October 15, 2018
Show your Doddle email with our Franco Manca ad to your server to enjoy an Aperol Spritz on the house. Exchange for a glass of Tenute Normanno’s Organic Bianco or Rosso (175ml), any No Logo (330ml) or any soft drink. Available every day, valid until 11th December 2018. Limited to one free drink with every pizza purchased, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, dine in only. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18s only. Only valid at Franco Manca Reading and Franco Manca Westfield London.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY COMPETITION
Last updated: June 26, 2018
FRANCO MANCA CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1- The promoter is Franco Manca 2 UK Limited, 1st Floor, 50-51 Berwick St, London, W1F 8SJ (the “Promoter”or “Franco Manca”).
2- The Franco Manca Customer Satisfaction Survey Competition to win a £250 Franco Manca Gift Card (the “Promotion”) is open to all customers with a valid receipt number who are UK residents and aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3- The closing for this competition is 23:59 the last calendar day of each calendar month until the end of the promotion. (“Closing Date”).
4- Entries must be made online at www.francomanca.co.uk/feedback and must include the entrant’s full name, contact telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and Receipt number.
5- For a chance to win, visit www.francomanca.co.uk/feedback by 23:59pm on the final calendar day of the month and complete the simple online survey to gain free entry into that month’s Prize Draw.
6- You may complete the survey as many times as you wish, but only one entry per person per calendar month period will be counted as an entry into the prize draw. No third party entries will be accepted.
7- Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into this Promotion.
9- A purchase is necessary in order to gain a receipt number to enter this Promotion.
10- Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Promotion; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Promotion.
11- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the Promotion.
12- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13- The prize winner of the draw will be contacted via postal address provided upon entry by the second working day after the draw. The prize winner will be required to respond within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond, however, these details will be communicated by the Promoter once a reserve winner has been notified. The decision of the Promoter will be final in every situation including any not covered in this document, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14- The names and the region of residence of the prize winner of this Promotion will be announced on our Social Media channels. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
15- Prize winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion.
17- The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
18- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
19- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions can be subject to change. Any such changes will be made available at https://www.francomanca.co.uk/legal#terms-and-conditions.
- There is 1x prize being offered in the monthly draw. The prize is a £250 Franco Manca Gift Card.
- There will be 1 x draw per calendar month until 30th September 2018.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Any images shown in relation to this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only.
Chlild 1 cp
Last updated: April 26, 2018
GENDER PAY GAP
Last updated: April 5, 2018
Franco Manca welcomes everybody!
At Franco Manca, we believe that everyone has the same opportunity to develop in their role, no matter what gender, age, background, belief or nationality. One of our 4 core values in the business is ‘Welcome Everybody’.
Our teams come from all over the world, with many of our chefs and waiters looking to their colleagues as their surrogate family whilst they are away from home.
To view the whole report download a pdf version below