Your local is
Northcote Road020 7924 3110
Fri & Sat 11:30-11:30pm
Burrata not cooked, yellow tomato from Vesuvio, free range spicy nduja from Calabria fresh basil (little tomato).
British mozzarella, organic tomato, caramelised red onions, mixed wild mushrooms and watercress pesto.
The manager here Edoardo Quilichini
- Our Northcote Road restaurant was the 4th Franco Manca ever, and one of the first sourdough pizza restaurants in Battersea. We're just a 10 minute walk from Clapham Junction station. Sourdough makes commuting easier.
- Aperol Spritz are just £3 at Northcote Road between 3 and 7pm every day, when you buy any main pizza. See full T&Cs on our T&Cs page.
- Kids eat free when you buy any main pizza, Mon - Thurs at Northcote Road. See full T&Cs on our T&Cs page.
- We take bookings for tables between 2:30pm - 6:30pm Monday to Friday, subject to availability. To make an enquiry, please phone us on the number above. Outside of these hours, we operate on a first come, first served basis but will always do our best to get you in as soon as possible.
- Outside seating.
- Unfortunately we don't have disabled facilities at this pizzeria.
- Baby changing facilities available.
CLOSEST TUBE Clapham Common
Christmas Opening Times
Thursday 19th December11:30am - 11pm
Friday 20th December11:30am - 11:30pm
Saturday 21st December11:30am - 11:30pm
Sunday 22nd December11:30am - 11pm
Monday 23rd December11:30am - 11pm
Tuesday 24th December11:30am - 7pm
Wednesday 25th DecemberCLOSED
Thursday 26th December11:30am - 9pm
Friday 27th December11:30am - 11:30pm
Saturday 28th December11:30am - 11:30pm
Sunday 29th December11:30am - 11pm
Monday 30th December11:30am - 11pm
Tuesday 31st December11:30am - 10pm
Wednesday 1st January11:30am - 10pm
Thursday 2nd January11:30am - 11pm